Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to the story of our daughter!

We know that many of you may be visiting this blog for the first time, maybe you saw us on Give1Save1. We figured we would take some time to introduce ourselves.

This is Jonathan.

Jonathan is kinda crazy...ya know with that red hair and all.
He grew up in South Florida.
He likes cars.
He loves God.
He's a pastor with a heart to shepherd God's people.
He is not the only crazy one...


There is actually a whole crazy family. Four boys to be exact with a few ladies crazy enough to marry into this clan. My side of the family isn't much more sane.

I'm Kristen (the not so crazy wife).

I grew up all over the place, but like to call Kentucky my home.
I work part time helping children in crisis.
The rest of the time I stay at home with our 3 year old son.

He's kinda awesome.
.
We're an ordinary family who has felt called by God to pursue something way bigger than us. We are working hard to bring our daughter home from India. Although we have yet to see her face we know that God already has her picked out. He knows her name and her story. He knows when we will finally bring her home, so in the meantime we pray and wait for his perfect timing.

Stay tuned for more of our little girl's story. We will be sharing more about why we chose international adoption from India and what this process has looked like thus far. Thank you for joining us in this journey to bring home our daughter!

1 comment:

  1. I know that crazy bunch. What a blessed little girl she'll be, with a brother like Aiden and a mama and daddy like you two. I'm a fan! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete